Tuesday, June 15, 2010

People Just Like Me

Did you know that, at the COB, we pay to receive an analog television signal? It's true. I don't know what it costs, so don't ask me. But apparently it's enough to make people start to ask, "Exactly how many analog televisions are left?"

The correct answer, my friends, is, "I DON'T KNOW!"

So the building manager asked me to send an email to all of the floor representatives, asking them to identify all the televisions on their floor, including whether they are analog or digital. You know what's coming, don't you?

That's right. So far--a mere 10 minutes since I sent the email--I've received 3 replies asking, "How do we know if it's analog or digital?"

The correct answer, my friends, is, "I DON'T KNOW!"

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Don't ask me!

Kim and Preston said...

Thats awesome! I dont even know what it is as well!! Gotta love the old stuff!