2. Our children
3. A razor
4. My pillow
5. Spencer doesn't snore. Also, if he gets up before the sun, he doesn't talk to me.
6. My drugs (My head is spinning, because I forgot one of my prescriptions. Now that I haven't taken it since Tuesday morning, I'm kinda miserable.).
7. I'm stuck between flights for 2 1/2 hours in Phoenix, AZ. There is no question that Phoenix is a lovely place. And while PHX may be "The Friendliest Airport in America," it's still just a dumb airport. Why don't they have movie theatres in airports?
8. My gloves. It's 75 degrees outside, but I am stuck IN the airport, and my hands are freezing!
9. Three days is a long time to be away from home, the routine, and FAMILY.
I brought a book to read. I was in Phoenix for a couple of hours on Tuesday, too, so I finished my book. So I went into the airport bookstore and chose a book. That's scary--What if I hate it? What if it's boring? What if it's crass? I chose a book by an author I had read before. The book iss not bad, but I don't love it.
CAN I BE HOME YET?!
Saturday, December 11, 2010