Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dear Friends and Family,

This has been a sweet Christmas season for me. A lot of it has to do with the fact that I made a conscious decision NOT to stress about Christmas (as much as possible). A lot of it is due to the fact that our children can drive themselves around (believe me, this is WONDERFUL).

But mostly this is because of you, our dear ones. Thank you for the wonderful Christmas cards you sent. Thank you for the wonderful Christmas cards you blogged. Thank you for the merry greetings, the funny greetings, the joyful greetings, the reverent greetings. Thank you for the treats and kind words. Thank you for sharing your family traditions (both old and new). Thank you for sharing the ward activities (this is a big help to me). Thank you for blessing our lives in so many, many wonderful ways. Thank you for sharing the Spirit of Christ.

We love you. I love you!

1 comments:

Amy said...

and we love you!!! :)