Friday, August 14, 2009

I Am Becoming A Maniac!

Poor Amy. Poor Spencer. Poor kids. I am going absolutely nuts.

About nutrition.

Yesterday--yeah! hooray!--my log was all green on NutriMirror. I was doing a victory dance all. night. long. Briana laughed. Spencer rolled his eyes. And I danced. And danced some more.

This morning Spencer and I got talking about different issues before he left for work. He was running late. I went running. This has been my rest/recover week BEFORE the race (tomorrow), so I only had a mile to do. I actually got home before he left for work. He took one look at me and said, "Was that fast? I thought that was fast! Was it?" (Name that movie!)

Best of all, if I run past the house less than a block (to Charing Cross or 7320) I am not winded by the time I turn back around and get home. I feel awesome! Three miles tomorrow is going to be a challenge, but I'm really excited.

Tomorrow is Bert's birthday party, and Ruth called to ask me if I'd bring a salad. My first thought was, "Cool! I could try a new recipe!" (If Char saw this, she'd have a heart attack!) Fifteen minutes later Bri walked into our bedroom and said, "Mom! Are you reading a cookbook?" (BTW, I found a great recipe to try. :) )

And today I just KNOW my log is going to be green!

0 comments: