Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On the Brighter Side of Life

Today is Wednesday, which means it's six WHOLE days till Tuesday comes again.

Tonight I get to go to school with Spencer and Briana to be their massage dummy. Woot! This also means that I will get to ride home with them, which means I will see them for more than 5 minutes today.

It is YM/YW night, so I don't have to worry about leaving the other kids home. Not that they aren't capable--it's just that I think that occasionally they ought to have a mom.

I am wearing the CUTEST boots, which I got for Christmas. And a cute skirt, which swishes when I walk.

I have been able to do all of my runs this week without stopping to suck air.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I heart Wednesdays. Can I see your boots? And your swishy skirt? Please?

Karen said...

I want to see your boots when you wear them again you will have to let me know. :O)