Friday, February 19, 2010

My Awesome Gift

My friends Tayler and Jessica just had a much-needed runaway together. They went to Vegas (who knows why?). And Tay called me Monday and said, "Hey, you can't go to Vegas without going to the M&M store. And you can't go to the M&M store without thinking of Aundrea. So we got you a gift." This is what I got. It's a magnet, so I can put it up on my steelcase for everyone to see. And be warned, if necessary.

Today I feel confident. In case you were wondering.

2 comments:

Amy said...

So dang cool! They love you. I love you. I'm glad you're confident.

The love struck & paranoid pictures make me giggle.

Jess said...

I like Flirtatious and Chillin'. Right as we walked in we spent the next 45 minutes just trying to decide what to get. That store rocks. You need to go to Vegas just to visit that store, cause why else would ya' go to Vegas?!?!