Friday, January 28, 2011

Just Some Random Stuff

When I was a little girl I wanted to grow up to be "The Mighty Isis" or "Wonder Woman."  Silly?  I don't think so!

Yesterday I ordered a cake for my boss and others to take to a co-worker on another floor.  We decided on chocolate cake and chocolate icing.  My boss came back and said, "It wasn't very chocolatey."  I said, "It wasn't?"  He rolled his eyes and said, "You are gonna love it."  He brought me a piece back.  He was right.  It was delicious.

It turns out, not everyone appreciates chocolate the way I do.  Go figure!

I learned last night that my re-write on my final for my first class PASSED.  So yeah!  I have one class under my belt.  Woot!

There is more good news, but it will have to wait.  I'll keep you posted.

(If this were "The Biggest Loser," this is where I would input the words TO BE CONTINUED...)

1 comments:

Amy said...

:D I hate to be continued. *sigh*

If they needed help with that cake you shouldda called!