Saturday, August 6, 2011

Please Pray for My Friend

http://noelleplatt.blogspot.com/

If you haven't started following Noelle, you are missing out on some deliciousness in life.  She's funny.  She's intelligent.  She's loving.  She's human.  She's in love.

She's also a new mommy to a beautiful, 6 pound girl named Emily.  Emily has a heart condition (among other possible things).  Fortunately she is in the capable hands of wonderful doctors and nurses; a large, loving family; her mommy and daddy, who walk by faith; and our Father in Heaven (who is surely wearying from the prayers in Emily's behalf).

Please join me in praying for a woman who has become my friend (and who I hope to meet someday), for her sweet,  heaven-sent husband, and for their cherished daughter.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you isn't really enough...but thank you. I love you!