- The movie "Lost in Austen." It is about a young woman from modern NY who finds herself in Elizabeth Bennet's place in her favorite book "Pride and Prejudice." That's where the fun begins.
- The book "Hunger Games." Set in the future, it is a story of one girl's survival in a brutal contest of strength, skill, and wits.
- The book "Enchanted, Inc." The main character is an Immune, someone who cannot be influenced by magic, which makes her the perfect person to work for a magical company. Filled with goblins, fairies, wizards, and humor.
- Berry parfait. EVERYBODY loves parfait! Non-fat vanilla yogurt, blackberries (I used the frozen ones) and Fiber One cereal. Crunchy, sweet, beautiful, and less than 200 calories. Yum!
- www.nutrimirror.com. It is my friend. Check it out!
- Taylor, who is working on his Eagle project. Finally.
- Briana, who is seriously deliberating about school and other options. I'm proud of her for trying to do the right thing.
- Ashtyn, who has learned to crochet rag rugs while at YW camp.
- Landon, who looks adorable in braces (I'm hoping to post pics tonight).
- Spencer, who is my cheerleader (even though he could probably walk faster than I run).
- The Children's Justice Center 5K & Teddybear 1K, for which we signed up today.
23 hours ago