Friday, September 18, 2009

Not fair

I'm having a bad hair day today. No, really. It's bad. It's all because my groove was off this morning. So I'm wearing my hair up in a clip, and my bangs are straight down.

It hurts.

It's not beautiful.

AND I have one little 2" gray hair sticking straight up off my head, right in the middle, for all the world to see. This hair may as well be waving a flag, yelling a cheer, and moonwalking. It could not be more noticable.

And it's not fair that Spencer gets to shave all his hair off, while I have to glare and this rebel gray hair all day long.

I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

The CooLeo Giffords said...

You do know of course that there is no rule that says you can't shave your head also! It might be a little extreme for one bad hair day but I do know someone who wore her hair that way. Seriously, hang in there after all it is Friday!!

Amy said...

You're right. Life isn't fair.