Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Poor Sad Face

For the past two weeks I have had the driest skin ever on my face.  A few days ago I pulled down on my lower eyelid in order to insert a contact lens, and my skin was like tissue paper; it just stayed down!  Gross!  Between getting older and losing a big of weight, I am uncovering some more wrinkles, but that was ridiculous!

My skin got so dry--in spite of my moisturizing--that it cracked at the corners of my mouth and eyes.  I've been absolutely scaly.  Now this week I've caught a spring cold, which means lots of tissues.  The skin around my nose is absolutely raw; but it kinda was before the cold, anyway.

My whole face hurts.  I haven't changed soaps or lotions or makeup, so I don't know what has caused this.  Last night I took a shower at 6:00 p.m. and I must have reapplied facial lotion 4 or 5 times before it was finally bed time.

Plus, I'm vain.  *sigh*

0 comments: