Friday, April 24, 2009

Things I'm Looking Forward To...

Another checklist: (This is in no particular order and will change daily.)

1. Briana's report on Prom tonight. She is leaving before I get home from work. She dressed up for me last night so I could oooh and ahhh; and her dad has explicit instructions to get pictures before she leaves!

2. Reflections of Christ. This is a wonderful photography exhibit that our stake is hosting. I get to sing there tonight.

3. A rainy weekend. While I love a good spring rain, I really think we've had spring storms ENOUGH. (This particular part of my list might contain some sarcasm.)

4. Wicked. This one's for real. Spencer's and my turn to celebrate Christmas is in just 4 days!

5. There are 49 days till youth conference begins. I get to have a 5:00 p.m. meeting on Sunday. And make some more phone calls. And do more shopping. And scheduling. And planning.

6. The end of the work day is in exactly 4 hours, 2 minutes.

7. Landon's first lacrosse game is on Saturday. This will be fun.

8. Spencer and I are joining some of my work friends for dinner and playing around on Saturday night. Go Jazz!

9. The Sterling Singers are performing on Sunday.

And that will bring us back to Monday again. :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

I'm excited for a lot of the same things...and bummed that I don't get to participate in the others. :)