Saturday, April 9, 2011

What Is Wrong With This Picture?

NOTHING!  It is gloriously beautiful.  This is the kind of soft, welcoming snow storm that makes you want to curl up with a cup of hot chocolate and a favorite book, which you won't actually read because you'll be gazing out the window watching the fat flakes coming to rest on a tree limb, where they are going to stick and turn your whole world into marshmallows.


There is nothing wrong with this picture.  It's a lovely picture.

The error is with the date.  It is April 9th.

One of these things just doesn't belong here.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm counting this a HUGE success because I recall you thinking there was something wrong with that picture even in January. :) I love you.

Tahnee said...

amen sister!!!

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Yes, something is definitely wrong. We spent our spring break....skiing! We had more snow over spring break than Christmas break! I love the snow (in Dec and Jan), but I am ready for spring! I do have to admit though, while at Solitude this weekend, the sight of snow covered trees, lit up with lights, and flakes gently falling from the sky was beautiful. Guess I can't be too mad. :)