Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rude!

I think I'm offended!

Spencer told me the other day, as we looked at our Temple Square pictures, that I was looking like a mom. I'm not sure exactly what he was saying--fat? gray? wrinkly? happy? snuggly? What exactly does a mom look like?

Dave told me he was going to look for a really good business services person to help us figure out how to do something. Ouch!

And just now when I got onto my Facebook account for the first time in months, this was waiting for me:

Utah Breast Augmentation
Virtually pain free - instant recovery - Go out enjoying yourself with “just the right curves” the same day. Back to work in 24-48 Hrs


I'm hurt! Just because it's true, doesn't mean you have to say it. Filters, people, filters!

2 comments:

Amy said...

:) Well, I think you're lovely (non-gray, non-wrinkly, happy, cuddly, non-fat). And intelligent (Dave's just being selfish and we both know it). And I'm not commenting on the breast augmentation business because that's not really any of my business....

Tahnee said...

LOL! Can I laugh at the whole post. Well, I am. You can be a hot mom! cause you aren't any of those descriptors. (I just used the word descriptors- and you think you are old).