Thursday, May 21, 2009

Can You Buy a Warranty Against the Dog?

Landon left his glasses on the deck. I don't know why. I can't figure out how he managed to play a game of lacrosse without his glasses on his face.

Nevertheless, this morning, the glasses were on the deck. Next to the Frisbee.

Until it was WAY PAST time for him to leave for school. He had no idea where the glasses were. And then I had no idea where the glasses were. He said they weren't in his room. I found they weren't on the deck.

Don't worry we found them.

In three pieces (that we found so far).

With incriminating teeth marks on them.

Question of the day: Should I be angry with Landon? Or Bella?

1 comments:

Amy said...

Both. Never miss an opportunity to be mad at somebody - human or animal. :) That's my motto....

Either that or "never yell at your kids" I haven't decided which one yet.