Monday, May 3, 2010

Dear Jen,

This morning I got on the stationary bike. I hope to run today, but my left foot has been hurting me. Spencer taught me some new stretches.

After my bike ride this morning, I stood up and stretched. And did you know? I never stretch without thinking of you. Wanna know what I think?

I think stretching hurts. It wouldn't if I'd do it more faithfully. You love the after-stretch, so I should be more like you.

You also decorate children's doors for Valentine's Day. I should be more like you.

You worry about your calling and if you're doing it right. I should be more like you.

You celebrate the fact that your husband got his dream job, and you teach your children to celebrate. I should be more like you.

You stick to your healthy choices long enough to lose 40 pounds. I should be more like you.

I should be more like you.

You are a cherished friend.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Dear Jen,

I'd like to meet you cuz anyone better than Aundrea is someone I'd like to meet. :)

Amy