Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fun Night

Landon and I went to Taylor and Ashtyn's spring choir concert at the high school last night. A couple of comments:

The Belles Voix dresses are a bright, bright, nearly-turquoise blue. When I first saw Ashtyn's dress I thought, "Woah!" But they really look lovely on stage. It matches their lovely voices.

Take 10, the men's group, is better this year than I have ever heard them. They sang "Memory" from Cats last night, and it was incredibly beautiful. I love men's choirs, and this one is really fantastic this year!

I'm tellin' ya, the 2011 Mads are going to rock the world! I will admit that I am a bit biased, since our son is one of them; but seriously, this is a talented, talented group of kids. I'm excited to see what they can do!

BEAUTIFUL GIRL!


BEAUTIFUL DRESSES (Isn't she lovely?)


BEAUTIFUL VOICES = Belles Voix


The Madrigals
"Changing of the Guard"


Taylor and his new partner


WJHS Concert Choir

1 comments:

Amy said...

Lovely. Just lovely. :)