Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dear Seeley,

Dear Seeley,

I look kinda cute today. Can you guess what my favorite part of this outfit is?



Well, you are right. These are very cute shoes. This picture doesn't do them justice. They are beaded, and I love the pointy toes! But this is not my favorite part.


The uneven cut of this skirt (which I stole from Briana's closet this morning) is very cute. But the skirt is not my favorite thing, either.


Except that it's pulled down weird over my tummy, this is a very cute blouse. (Rated PG: I like that I actually look like I have boobs in this blouse!) I love this blouse, but it's still not my favorite part of the outfit.


My favorite part of this outfit is this:

My earrings! I LOVE these earrings! I like to find as many things as I can to wear with them. I've worn them about 4 or 5 times in the past week and a half. And I think of you every time I wear them.

Thank you for these fabulous earrings! I love you!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love all of these things in your outfit, but most of all (of course) I love the laugh that goes with it when you look out and see the sun shining today. :)

Kim and Preston said...

Sweet outfit! Love it love it love it! You look great!

The Vuki Family said...

Sister I have to tell you today has been one of those days and just before going to bed I thought I'd check blogs. I saw yours and it just made me cry like a baby. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grateful for wonderful family that appreciates and loves my babies. This touched my heart that you would remember something so small to us but to you it's a precious thing. Thanks for loving us..it's just what I needed tonight. Love you! By the way you're a sexy girl...you totally look like you have HuGe hooters! Go girl!

Sara J Low said...

I meant to tell you yesterday morning when you came down how great you looked! And I honestly did notice the darling earrings. The whole ensemble was very well done and looked great on you! Cute hair, cute close, cute shoes, cute jewelry.

p.s. I will trade you chest sizes ANY DAY!!!

The Vuki Family said...

Thankyou for sending that comment.Me and my family are coming to Utah in july the 4th.I love u.Yours truly, Seeley