Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lucky, Lucky Mom!

It's been a week since Mother's Day, but I should tell you how blessed I am to be a wife and mother. My husband is the BEST, and our children are a blessing I could never have anticipated.

I got to sleep in last Sunday--blessed day! (There is something to be said for having the late church schedule.) Spencer got the kids up, and they made me breakfast. I was awake, so I sat up and read my scriptures in the peace. When I got out to the kitchen, they were just finishing fixing breakfast. Spence asked me on Saturday night what I wanted for breakfast. I said, "Orange juice." There was orange and apple juice, hash browns, bacon, waffles, and eggs. Yum! The best part was having everyone there for a meal together!

Ashtyn spent most of the day online figuring out how to fold origami flowers, and I had an entire vase full by the end of the day. Aren't they cute?



The next day when I got home from work, this is what I found on our bed:


I didn't want to wake them by taking too many pictures, but you should know that Ashtyn still has her book propped open, even though she's sound asleep. I love it!

1 comments:

Amy said...

You have beautiful children.