Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Did You Know?

The Church Office Building cafeteria has not served breakfast in over a year. They still occasionally have chocolate muffins, which they sell to a select few, including my boss.

My boss is a good sharer.

Chocolate muffins are more appropriately called "Large Chocolate Cupcakes."

Another of the managers I support is having a birthday today. He lives 4 hours' time difference way, so I haven't sent him a birthday message yet.

There are two kinds of people in the world: sneezers and non-sneezers. I am a non-sneezer. (The sun shining in my eyes does not cause me to sneeze.)

Sneezers make up 25% of the world's population.

We have the world's nicest dentist. I still hate going to see him.

Yesterday I enrolled a team to run the 2011 Ragnar Wasatch Back relay.

I am running in the Ragnar Valley of Fire relay in October. My long run is 8.8 miles!

I have officially lost my mind. (Somebody call an ambulance.)

Kelly loves me.

I was endowed in the Oakland California Temple 22 years ago today.

1 comments:

Amy said...

It's a good thing you're here to educate me.