Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Regarding a Certain Cell Service Provider

I have been using a certain cell provider for a number of years. There are a couple of places in the valley where my calls get dropped; but I avoid them (which is easy, since I'd have to be driving to be in that dead zone) and all is well.

Within the past year the Church went exclusively to service from this same provider. It hasn't been good.

Jesse just called Guy on the cell phone to ask him a question. Apparently the call came to an abrupt end. Jesse said, "Well, that's one good thing about __________. You don't have to waste your time saying good-bye at the end of a call."

I laugh.

1 comments:

Suzie said...

I'm thinking I might have that same cell provider...hmmm intersting.
dropped calls?
not recieving messages...?
sounds familiar to me!