Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Been A Long Time Coming

When my alarm went off this morning, I didn't want to get up.  It's Oh-Dark-Thirty, for goodness' sake!  I told Spencer to just reset it.

But the alarm on his cell phone was going off in the kitchen, where the phone was charging (the alarm was leftover from his week in Seattle).  I got up and turned it off.

And then I climbed back into our bed.  And I couldn't go back to sleep.

Because I was excited to get to work!

It has been a very long time since I felt that way.  Hooray!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

It sure is fun when you're excited to get up and go to work! Some days...I really miss that. :)

Jessica said...

I really despise when the alarm on my phone goes off IN THE NEXT ROOM. I just don't know if there is anything more annoying... Just reading about it makes me cringe. ;]

P.S. Love your new blog background! And the armoire/pantry! And the changes in your house! Hooray!

Amy said...

:D About dang freakin' time. Congratulations!