Tuesday, August 17, 2010

When It's August at the COB

  • There will be no shade on the cast-iron benches on the south side of the building during the 1:00 hour.
  • If you sit on a cast-iron bench on the south side of the building during the 1:00 hour, you will probably burn your buns.
  • All of the "playpens" that were out on the Plaza will be put away for the summer.
  • There will be DOZENS of Grounds employees hanging Christmas lights on the trees.
  • If it is LATE August, the number of family field trips and youth conference groups will be DRAMATICALLY decreased.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I miss August! Farewell to those play pens and HELLO Christmas lights!!!

Sara J Low said...

Play pens?!?! I'm lost. Apparently I need to get out more! :)

Bow Baby said...

Mom cute background!

And I am also confused about the play pens... I love you lots!